Saturday, April 23, 2011

Back.

It has been awhile. Screw March and most of April anyway.  Guess I'm not giving up on this project, just took some time off.  This thing is going to take a very long while at this rate, and I'm just going to have to be okay with that.  

The reason I hit another wall was because I decided to redraw the first 4 pages of storyboards, since they looked like shit compared to the later ones, and I wasn't really enjoying backtracking... it felt like a chore.(Plus I've been focusing on learning to play the drums.  I can only focus on so many extra-curricular activities at a time.) Today I finished re-drawing and I'm really happy I did because they look so much better.  I've loosened up drawing-wise, and although the drawings still aren't very consistent day to day, I'm happy with how much I've improved.  So happy that I'm even fixing up existing storyboards before I go back to finish off the end of the animatic.

Here's one I re-drew today.

No comments:

Post a Comment